SecturaSOFT happily announces their partnership with Genius ERP! Throughout the past couple months, the two organizations have agreed upon a formal partnership ultimately to provide customers a seamless integration experience.
With a tagline like simplifying custom manufacturing from engineering to cash, Genius MRP sounds like an end-to-end ERP solution worth exploring. Users of the system are primarily small to medium-size manufacturers handling make-to-order, engineer-to-order, custom-to-order, and assemble-to-order manufacturing. The company boasts a customer-base of over 300 – primarily in the Transportation, Machinery & Equipment, Pressure Vessel & Tank, Mold Tool & Die, Food & Baking, and Automation sectors.
Development & Training
Genius Solutions, the company behind the software, is headquartered in Quebec, Canada, and offers 25+ years of experience. The company places an emphasis on training and provides custom software instruction with a variety of options ranging from on-line to on-site or at their facility.
Unlike many ERP/MRP systems on the market, Genius provides insight into real-time financial and productivity data for companies that require advanced engineering functionality, while also being able to support the basic needs of simple fabrication and machine shops. The ERP program is customizable to create a dashboard that displays specific information by adding applications and can be cloud based or on-prem.
According to a third-party site, on-premises options start at $3,000 per user/per year. Subscription-based pricing starts at a yearly cost of $1,500 per user.
Genius Primary Features
- Product Engineering: Transform CAD into BOMs and RFQs, save engineering time and reduce data entry and production errors.
- Accounting: Connect finances, production, and all payment info to a specific job for easy tracking.
- Vendor Management: Make price inquiries for multiple items to multiple suppliers. Reorder items based on minimum stock or combine orders.
- Project Management: Intuitive purchasing, including for long-lead items ahead of BOM.
- Sales CRM: Track opportunities, monitor sales pipeline in real-time.
- Inventory Control: Optimize purchasing for a rolling stock of goods when you need them.
- Customer Management: Determine prices based on true material, labor, and other costs. Start with accurate quotes, end with on-time delivery.
- Quality Control: Generate NCRs, monitor corrective practices, and steadily increase standards. Hold vendors to quality standards, track warranties.
- Employee Management: Manage payroll by production order, invoice and manage costs on one platform.
- Production Planning: Maximize throughput based on real-time oversight of production floor, actual capacity, and impact on resources.
- Rest API: Connect 3rd-party applications, websites, and custom programs to share real-time information.
- Reports: Monitor and measure operations using real-time dashboards.
Integrating Genius ERP with the robust metal fabrication quoting capabilities of SecturaSOFT can create a real advantage for Genius ERP users. SecturaSOFT seamlessly integrates with Genius ERP and other ERP or MRP (along with CRM) systems.
- Push contact information from your system to SecturaSOFT.
- Allow our solution to quickly and accurately create a quote to push directly back to your ERP/MRP.
With the new partnership in place, digital quotes are accessible 24/7 and can easily be turned into work orders and invoices within Genius. Save time for your team and customers and in turn, win more.
Go here to request information on how we can help integrate SecturaSOFT with Genius ERP.