Effective Date: April 04, 2023
Changes to this Policy.
The terms of this Policy may change, so please check it from time to time. We reserve the right to amend this Policy at our discretion and at any time. When we make changes to this Policy, we will post the updates on this website and update the Policy’s effective date.
This policy generally applies to all individuals from whom we collect personal information. If you are a resident of Canada, please click here to read about your specific rights.
We collect several types of information about you, including:
- Information provided by you, such as name, address, email address, telephone number, and other personally identifying information. For example, we collect information from you when you fill out a form on our website to contact us or when you sign up for an account.
- Information collected automatically as you navigate through our website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP address, internet browser, operating system, and/or session ID information.
- Information provided by third parties with whom you have shared your personal information.
How we USE your information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us:
- to present our Services and their contents to you and to improve our Services (we continually strive to improve our offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you);
- to provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us;
- to fulfill our obligations to you as a customer;
- to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- to notify you about changes to our Services or any products or services we offer or provide through them;
- to enable communications with you regarding our Services through email, text, and phone;
- to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide your information and in any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and
- for any other purpose with your consent.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose information that we collect about you, or that you provide us directly, as described in this Policy:
- to contractors, service providers, suppliers, and other third parties we use to support our business;
- to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about our website users is among the assets transferred;
- to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it, for example: to process your request for a quote;
- for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information;
- with your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government, regulatory, or law enforcement request;
- if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of our SecturaSoft, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We may disclose aggregated information about our users and deidentified data or information that does not identify an individual to third parties to describe how our customers use the Services.
Our websites may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of third-party websites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our website and to read the privacy statements of any other website that collects your personal information.
CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13
Our websites are not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on this website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information to or on this website or through any of its features. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us in one of the ways provided in the Contact Information section, below.
It is our policy to post any changes we make to this Policy on this page.
RESIDENTS OF CANADA
You may have a right to access, update, and correct your personal information that is in our custody and control. You may request access, request an update, or request a correction of inaccuracies by emailing or writing to us at the contact information below. We may request certain personal information for the purposes of verifying your identity when seeking access to your personal information.
If there are any questions regarding this Policy you may contact us via email at: email@example.com.