REFERRAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- These Referral Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) apply to any referral to SecturaSoft, Inc. (“we” or “us”) of a prospective customer for our services (each such prospective customer being a “Proposed Lead”) by you (“you”). Your submission of a Proposed Lead to us acts as your agreement to these Terms.
- You may refer one or more Proposed Leads to us for the purpose of the Proposed Lead engaging us for our services by identifying the Proposed Lead and providing contact and other information to us using the supplied webform. At our request, you shall (a) supply any additional information reasonably requested, (b) discuss each Proposed Lead in detail, and (c) assist as reasonably requested by us in making contact with the Proposed Lead by arranging an introduction, meeting, conference call or other means of communication with the Proposed Lead.
- We shall have sole and absolute discretion whether to engage any Proposed Lead referred by you. A Proposed Lead does not count as your prospect for purposes of determining a grant of the discount set forth in Section 3 if at any time within twelve (12) months prior to the date of your webform submission, the Proposed Lead (i) was a customer of ours, (ii) was scheduled to and/or participated in business discussions with us, or (iii) was previously referred to us by another party before your submission.
- In the event that a Proposed Lead enters into an agreement with us for our services within six (6) months of your referral of the Proposed Lead to us and makes its first payment of fees due to us, we shall credit you a discount of ten percent (10%) of your fees due for the next twelve (12) months’ fees (the “Credit Period”), not to exceed a discount value of $350 USD per month. You shall only be entitled to such discount once per Proposed Lead, and you shall only be entitled to one discount at a time (i.e., no accumulation of or overlapping discounts). Your sole entitlement under these Terms is the discount set forth in this Section 3.
- If your agreement with us terminates for any reason during the Credit Period, you shall not be entitled to any refund or grant of future discounts, and any remaining discount shall be forfeited.
- YOUR SOLE REMEDY UNDER THESE TERMS IS TO HAVE THE DISCOUNTS THAT GRANTED UNDER THESE TERMS APPLIED TO YOUR FEES DUE. YOU ARE NOT ENTITLED TO ANY OTHER REMEDY OR RECOVERY OF ANY DAMAGES UNDER ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY.
- In the event any provision of this Agreement shall be invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any respect, such a provision shall be considered separate and severable from the remaining provisions of this Agreement, and the validity, legality or enforceability of any of the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall not be affected of impaired by such provision in any way.
- A waiver of any right under this Agreement must be in writing signed by the party granting it. A waiver is only effective in relation to the particular obligation or breach for which it is given. It is not to be taken as an implied waiver of any other obligation or breach or an implied waiver of that obligation on any other occasion.
- These Terms constitute the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter herein. These Terms are governed by the laws of the state of Alabama, without regard to conflict of law principles.